On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 09:53  AM, wendy beard wrote:

>> From: Doug Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> we now return you to your regularly scheduled pissing contest. Anybody
>> took
>> any photos lately?
>>
> Me! ME!
> I went out in the RAIN on Sunday to take photos.
>
> Wendy
>
> p.s.
> Thanks Doug!

Me, too. I shot 8 rolls (that I've located, anyway) at my youngest
sister's wedding this weekend in Big D.

Unfortunately, I was in the ceremony (giver away of the bride) so I
didn't get any pics of the actual wedding. Equally unfortunate, the gear
I ordered specifically for the wedding didn't get dropped on my doorstep
until the day AFTER we'd left.  Fortunately, the  new monopod, A 2X-S
televerter, and 20 rolls of film were still sitting on the doorstep when
we got back home, 4 days later.

Er, rereading that, it looks as though I was unhappy to have the honor
of giving away the bride, far from it. I was proud, honored and blessed
to participate.

May Kris and Mike d'Arman have a long and prosperous union.

Dan Scott