Can anyone make any recommendations on tungsten-balanced slide films?

I'm going to be shooting under fluorescent lighting (using an FL-B filter). A
test roll of Ektachrome 160 Tungsten looks OK, but I'd like something a bit
faster. Kodak makes an Ektachrome 320 Tungsten. Anyone ever tried this stuff?
(I'm hesitant because it's a little close to ISO 400 and I still have bad
memories of the daylight Ektachrome 400 I shot once - much too grainy for me.

Ideally I'd shoot Provia 400F with an FL-A filter, but I don't *have* an FL-A
filter and can't really justify buying one (77mm) in my current underemployed
state - at least not for a charity job (web page for my organic food co-op).

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com