Wendy

From: "Kathy L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I got back 4 rolls of film from a trip, and most of them were very
underexposed (surprisingly, a few were fine though). My camera is a PZ-1p.
I had this problem once before, when the ISO apparently didn't reset
automatically from a 400 speed film to a 100.
See the DX code on:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/krg/Photo/dx.htm

160 Iso code is pin 3,5,6 at ground
100 Iso code is pin 3,5 only