I can handhold 1/60 @75mm with the 645 (at least, I believe I can),
however, there's no way I could handhold 1/30 @105mm with the 67.

> For me, the camera issues are motorized advance (nice feature on
> the 645), the viewfinder (nice feature on the 6x7), and how the
> camera handles.

There are times I can forsee not having a waist level will be mildly
detrimential, but overall, I never wanted to use my YM124G because it only
had a WL.

> if the Bronica glass is that inferior to the newer Pentax glass.

Bronica lenses are made by Nikon, are they not?