On Friday, October 18, 2002, at 02:11  PM, gfen wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, [iso-8859-2] Łukasz Kacperczyk wrote:
I'm just curious how many 35mm slr (or maybe not necessarily slr) you own.
And what is the lowest number that makes you feel "safe".
I only own one 35mm SLR, currently. I just sold my ZX-50 to a coworker.

I also own a P645, YashicaMat 124G TLR, and a Speed Graphic Pacemaker
which I suppose could've been considered a rangefinder before I took
everything off to make it a field camera.

At some point, I'm still compelled to add a KX to the collection.
ZX-5n, T4 Super, ME Super (DOA), minolta-16 (working, but dead)

I plan on adding another Pentax body sometime this year, and possibly some sort of MF but probably not Pentax.

Dan Scott