Do you REALLY want to know, £ukasz?

Ok.

Pentax:
LX LX LX LX MX MX MX K1000 K1000 K1000 Spotmatic SuperA
(SuperA)* MZ5n MZ3 Z1p Z20 645 645 6x7 Espio Mini
Nikon:
F2 FM2n FE FE2 F70
Yashica:
T4 T5
Contax:
(IIa)*

(*The cameras in brackets are for sale in a shop.)

Then, around five Kiev rangefinder cameras, a couple of Feds, an
Iskra 6x6 folding, a Fuji screwmount SLR (605?), and... ???
(there are a couple more for sure, and I'm not including my
father's Z10 and FX-3).

I feel safe when I have at least a backup body, but this implies
a backup body for every camera model I need...
Two backups are better than just one, though.
:-)

Ciao,

Gianfranco

=====