I got the MZ3 gold one to fit my Sigma EF-430 ST and it is a perfect fit
for the 360FGZ too - without extra fixings.  I will double check this
tonight before anyone rushes out and buys one on my word.

Havent used it much yet though.  This thread has reminded me I must try
it out properly.  If it is as good as it promises I will use it a lot
over Xmas.