Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Scott,

I had an idea that the program could (intelligently) fit in extra pixels to
expand an image as well. I haven't found it yet. I'm busy cleaning up my
drives. Maybe I'm wrong about the interpolation, but if it does that it
might be quite useful - within limits of course

Don<

they claim to do it and it does to a very limited degree. the higher the
resolution of the original, the more you could expand it. can't start from
garbage. too high an original and you run into problems too since film
grain starts to be replicated at a really high enlargement. of course, you
will probably run out of RAM on your computer first.

Herb...