On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, [iso-8859-1] Artur Ledóchowski wrote:
> I suggest:
> - another trick: flash compensation with TTL flashes (other that AF360FGZ)
> and MZ-5/5n/3/S

Sure, although I have no idea what this is.. I started writing some things
yesterday, I'll add all tehse and eventually submit what I've got with
requests for teh missing chunks in the not too distant future.

> - lens names (Takumar, Super Takumar, SMC etc...) and coating

Already added.

> - lenses that are especially noticeable for some reasons (like the Limited
> series but there's more)

Collin had a great description of what makes the limiteds limited, he
posted it to a newsgroup in such a way that I'll never find it again.
Collin, if you read this, I'd love to have it.

> - the meaning of the "*"

Good.

> - dual 6-segment metering in the 645 series
> - wireless flash operation with different Pentax flashes
> - 3rd-party flashes (especially Metz&SCA modules - which to chose etc)

Check on all, but more I don't know about.

> - most important dates in the Pentax history
> - awards that Pentax received

Makes sense.

> - the most important names in the Asahi stuff (up-to-date)

Can you explain what you mean?

> - suggested link: to Pentax manuals
> - PUG info

Check.