Wendy Beard wrote:

> I'm with you Frank
>
> There's only so much drivel a person can take. Just used up my patience
> quota for November and it's only the 1st.
> I'll drop by next month and see how y'all are getting on, eh.
>
> Wendy

Why go to that effort, Wendy?
You will certainly miss a good post or two if you choose that way of
dealing with unwanted posts.
It's dead simple to click the delete button, as I regularly do.
Hang around, and be selective with who/what you read.
All you need is to select the Subject line or the Sender you don't
want to read, and proceed to the remaining posts.
At least, that's what I do, and it keeps me nice and calm! :^)
Well, at least calm...

keith whaley