On Sat, 2 Nov 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Just to show that the Look situation isn't gender-specific: Once I walked into
> Boyd's and there were two 67s in the display case -- so I picked one up and
> tested it for heft ... My husband does the Look very well, gentlemen!!

Unpossible! Men are driven by our very genes to buy the most ridiculous
toys we can find!

Me, I feel silly I'm _not_ toting the 645 to a Halloween party, instead
I'm just taking my weenie little ZX-5n (although, the AF280T slung ontop
makes it look a bit more intimidating ;)

> Dan, any chance I can introduce you and the Mrs to my better half before he
> does his Christmas shopping? I'd love to find a 77 Ltd under the tree, and you
> two sound like just the people to give him the idea.

Gimme his email address, I'll set him straight!

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.