> 2.)
> Angenieux 70-210/3.5

A very interesting lens, Alan.

However, I myself could never get used to its odd "two-touch" style,
as compared to the "two-touch" lenses with which I am most familiar
- A 28-135/4, A 35-105/3.5, A 35-70/4, VS1 90-180/4.5 Flat Field
Zoom, Tokina AT-X 35-70/2.8).  As I remember it, the Angenieux zoom
ring was the ring located at the front, while the focus ring was the
ring that was at the rear (plus, as I remember it, the focus
direction was also opposite to the standard Pentax direction, too).
Of course, I am somewhat used to the opposite focus direction (since
my favorite VS1 lenses also focus "Pentax backwards", but the
additional reversal in location for the zoom and focus rings made
for less-than-intuitive operation (at least for me).

It's a very sharp lens, though, and it has both a nice macro
function (whereas many of the so-called "macro zooms" do not) and
nice bokeh.

Fred