<Grin> 30 nm isn't much among friends.
A few years ago I read a rumor about a 1000nm infrared film from Russia - GOMZ, perhaps. I never could find the stuff here, in the UK or in Europe. My son had an equal lack of success on Asian travels. Does anyone have information?

Regards,
Ed Matthew

From: "David Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: infra-red with K1000, MZ-5n
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:13:43 -0500

D'oh.Sorry Ed,your correct on the 750nm,not 720.Aaron Reynolds
recently tried the Maco 820 and said it had pleasing results.My
only experience is with the Cube 400,which did not 'ring my
bell' either.Next time i'm at his store,and when i get my Y-M
back from the shop,i hope to try a roll of the 820,in 120
format.
I think the grain found in the Kodak film adds to
the ghostly,dramatics of the picture.

Dave