Okay, I'm confused. I would love to be able to fire my AF 400T into a
reflector and still use it in auto mode on my 6x7. I downloaded the AF
400T manual in order to determine how the swivel head works. The manual
reads "...a convenient rotating flash head that swivels 90 degrees on
each side (up to 180 degrees to the left for backward bounce.)" That
seems contradictory. If it swivels 90 degress to each side, how can it
swivel 180 degrees to the left. My flash unit's head will only swivel 90
degrees to each side. I pushed as hard as I dare to try to get it to
move further, and it won't budge. Does anyone have an AF 400T that
actualy swivels all the way around to the back? Is there some trick to
making it move that far?
Paul Stenquist