From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:ernreed2@;texas.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 November 2002 09:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Oops

> You know what I really hate.... when those stupid little tweezers for
> changing LX screens slip and scratch the crap out of an otherwise bewdiful
> LX screen. Damn I hate that...

SO glad to hear I'm not the only one to do that!
It happened a few weeks ago to a screen I had Just Bought. Man I felt
stupid.

The sympathetic Better Half said, Find another. No matter where in the world
you find it, buy it.

So I am waiting for my new screen. And if I scratch that one, I think even
you
guys in Oz will be able to hear the swearing.

ERNR
(in
Texas)