gfen a écrit:
> ...has reached its public infancy.
>
> I've (indirectly) received word from Ralf, the former FAQ writer, that I
> have full permission to plunder his FAQ, so I'll be able to expand it
> greatly. Also, since I've been doing this at work, on and off, I haven't
> had a good chance to really get into it, but I wanted to throw SOMETHING
> out there...
>
> There's plenty of places to add in comments, please don't be shy. I would
> prefer you mail me directly, however, if its something you want to
discuss
> with others, feel free to respond to me AND the list (respond to me
> initially so I can try and track and not lose information).
>
> So, anyways, I dunno when the next big update will come down the
pike, but
> for now, the roughest of the rough drafts can be seen at
> http://www.eighteenpercent.com/pentax/pdmlfaq.html
>
> -g.

2.6 Is the PDML available translated into other languages?
There is currently a French variant of the PDML. You can find
information at:
http://???

http://www.pentaxiste.org

2.9 What's a Pentaxian?
Why, its someone who uses a Pentax, of course. Additional regional
suggestions included: Argentina, Pentaxino; Candian, Pentax-eh; Cyprus, Pentaxiot; French, Pentaxois .....

We have choose PENTAXISTE !

7.1 DIY cable releases.
Instructions to make your own cable releases can be found at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/krg/Photo/trucs.htm. These instructions are for the electronic release found in the ZX/MZ series of cameras. They are also in French.

8=)) Thank's you to mention my French web; you can translate these pages with:
http://babel.altavista.com/tr

8.1 Pentax Information.
8.1.2 Boz's K Mount Page.
http://???
http://kmp.bdimitrov.de/
8.1.3 AOHC.
http://???
http://digilander.iol.it/aohc/indexe.htm
8.1.4 Pentax Manuals Online.
http://www.pentax-usa.com/???
http://www.pentax.com/docstore/index.cfm?show=6

Additional web page, on K mount modification for matirx metering:
http://www.robertstech.com/matrix.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/krg/Photo/multizone.htm

Bonjour de France, Michel