Hi, Timothy,

Here's their site, with a link to their e-mail:

http://www.kominek.com/index.html

They are, in my experience, pretty quick at answering e-mail questions.

I know they take mail-in stuff from Canada - I don't see why they wouldn't from the
US as well.  Anyone know how Customs on both sides of the border would handle
that?  Anyway, I'm sure they can answer that for you.

regards,
frank