I just tell you about the A, because I have got it. (euh, I sell it too)

It's a very good lense, but not IF. (not really important)

if you have the A version, I think I don't see in what condition that's the FA was better ?
and the price was not the same !

thierry

Alexander Krohe a écrit:

Hi, Does anybody have experience with both of these
lenses? I understand that the A* version is highly
rated by those list members who have used it, but I
would prefer the AF lens. Is it as good? How good is
the image quality when it is used with a converter
(A1.4xS or A2xS or similar)? Thanks,
Alexander