Albano,

I shot some a while back and was not that happy with it.  I shot it at
160.  More recently, I was talking to an Agfa rep (complaining) and he
told me to rate it at 125.  I did so and was much more pleased with
it.  So based on my test and the Agfa rep, you should rate it at 125.

My PUG entry this month was one of those test shots at 125:
http://pug.komkon.org/02nov/bkd0211a.html

Bruce