Hi All,
Some time ago I posted about a MZ-6 / ZX-L cable release "Cable Switch
CS-205". They changed the socket on the MZ-6 (Why? Anyone know?) from the
rest of the MZ range.

Anyway, because I couldn't bring myself to shell out $80AU for a plug and a
switch I've ended up making my own. I've wrote some instructions at;
http://members.iinet.net.au/~celsim/mz6/cablerelease.htm

But they really should live somewhere along with other cable release
information and/or FAQ. Any suggestions for a permanent residence?
Cheers,
Simon

PS
All voltages are shown in Australian Volts. This may vary from countries
where your voltages are not metric. Please check with your electrical
supplier for clarification. Also, note that electrons move counter clockwise
in the southern hemisphere - this may reverse the polarities, depending on
where you live.