Kevin Waterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Noli Me Tangere
> The light playing on the statue here almost makes it seem
life-like.
> I would have liked to have seen this at f16 or 22 perhaps to
try to
> lose some of that background which is a little hazy. I feel
the image
> could be cropped to be rid of that brown tower and in
particular
> the communications tower on the hill which I find a little off
> putting. Nice shot this.

Hi Kevin,

As always, I'm very late...
BTW, thanks for taking the time to comment.
I don't think that a smaller aperture could have helped with the
background (too haze indeed) although your point of view on a
different cropping is interesting. I have missed that
opportunity in the field, though: four shots with almost
identical framing...
:-(

Ciao,

Gianfranco