On Wednesday, November 13, 2002, at 04:46  PM, Michael Cross wrote:

Thanks to all who offered opinions on the best lens for candids and portraits of my kids! I got some great advice.

I am considering getting the FA 50mm f/1.4 and then using it with a 1.4x teleconverter when I need a portrait length lens.

Two questions:

1. How would a 1.4x teleconverter and a 50mm lens work for portraits?
What about a 2x teleconverter?
2. Which autofocus teleconverter in the $100 range would perform the
best?

Thanks!

Michael Cross
Chico, CA

Disregard my previous post. Didn't realize you were looking for autofocus.

Dan Scott