Shaun I was not referring to the 19-35. Tokina made a 20 -35 which is much
better than the 19-35 in my understanding.. It is the one with the Yellow
stripe on the lens. There are a few listed on E-bay I believe. These have
gotten very good reviews. They came out before the 20-35 At-X /2.8. I had one
and kick myself for selling it but I wanted cash for a SMC 15mm.
Vic

Hi Vic,