Hi,

It's a nice photo, but I agree about the lower 3rd of the photo. The
girl is on the half and I think this would have benefitted if she'd
been on a 3rd. Compositionally she is a point on a neutral area, and
therefore dominates the image. The eye scans the area and tries to
establish the relationship of the point to the edges and corners.
Being too close to the edge unbalances the picture; being on a 3rd would
have been more harmonious.

The diagonal formed by the drawing is exactly right. A slight reframing
so that she was on the 3rd, and the drawing still formed a diagonal
between the lower left and top right corners would have been just right,
and there would have been enough space below and to the left of her to
allow the line to continue.

---

 Bob