I should chime in...

I was all set to at least observe the Leonids, then came this trip to
Ohio...

Cloudy and plenty of urban lights.  A far cry from back home in Florida -
and I could have gone off to my friends place about an hour from me.  She
owns 20 acres and there may be about eight lights visible from her place -
oh well.

César
Panama City, Florida
in Dayton, Ohio