Actually, no.  That's not the list we should be participating in.  This
is a list that is supposed to be dedicated to discussing things related
to Pentax and the use of Pentax equipment.  There should be no political
topics introduced here.  Discussions of photo technique, film, digital,
lighting and closely related subjects should be OK.  And, because we are
all (allegedly) friends here, chatter between us should be fine, as
well.  We don't need trolls, members of alt.syntax.tactical or other
similarly inclined arse holes to disrupt our friendly discourse.

Len
---