No need for apologies. Your point was a valid one, and a clarification
was in order. But you're right, we should let this go. I've probably
been most guilty of prolonging it, and I apologize for doing so.
   I had a great shoot this morning with a new model. She's a bubbly 30
year old who could easily pass for 20. But most importantly, she was
full of life and really into role playing. I shot three rolls of Ilford
3200 in my 6x7 with window light and three rolls of Portra 400 with a
flash firing into a reflector. I set up another big reflector to bounce
back some of the window light. Hope to get some nice prints.
Paul