Hi,

the things we're talking about make the user stop and think about
precisely the wrong things! That's why we're moaning. Few people would
disagree with the idea that we should stop and think about
composition, light, texture and so on. That's where our attention is
at that time and anything that takes us away from that is getting in
the way. That's why we shouldn't have to think about the interface
we're using. If we're thinking about the interface, we're not thinking
about the task. If we're not thinking about the task then we can't
perform it to the best of our ability.

---

 Bob