"Butch Black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The Windows thread has been great.

I usually get annoyed my OT threads myself but I have to admit that the
Windows discussion has been quite helpful for me. Since this is the only
mailing list I'm subscribed to at this point, it's my main source for a lot
of information besides photography (although computer tech pretty much
covers a lot of "photography" these days).

I have 98 and it's been very stable for me but I'd been thinking of moving
to Win2k for a while and pretty much decided to go for it. I'll pass on XP
due to the "Active Product Registration", privacy issues and some to the
deliberate limitations Microsoft has built into it, but Win2k sounds like t
reasonable path for me at this point.

Thanks everyone.

--
Mark Roberts