----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Johnston"

I think I'm about to buy a Konica Hexar RF, as I saw one in Chicago over
the

Thanksgiving break and was smitten with it. I used to shoot Leicas (M6
and

M4), CLE, and the original Hexar, and the Hexar RF seems to combine a
lot

of

the best features of each. Also, my first camera was a Konica T3,
purchased

as a gift from my father when I was 16, so I have a soft spot (in my
heart,

not in my head <g>) for Konica.