Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>In weddings and portraits, you are talking a much bigger volume of
keepers (not because technically they are all superb shots, but
because they record an event) that have to be dealt with.<

i shot a wedding for a friend as the backup photographer using my digital
camera. only about 200 pictures. on my system, NONE of them need any
adjustment to print with results at least as good as the average photo lab.
we are talking purely of tonal reproduction, not composition or artistic
value. if the lab can't do that with a known color profile digital input,
they are not worth taking your business to.

Herb....