Hello everyone,

We're happy to release PowerDNS Recursor 4.1.0 Release Candidate 1!

The RC1 release features many fixes to the DNSSEC validation code, reported by
different users. Other improvements include: logging, RPZ and the Remote Logger.

While not specifically mentioned in the ChangeLog, also thanks to Winfried
Angele for bringing a documentation issue to our attention!

The full changelog is here[1].

The tarball is available on downloads.powerdns.com[2] (signature[3]) and
packages for CentOS 6 and 7, Debian Jessie and Stretch, Ubuntu Trusty, Yakkety,
Xenial and Zesty are available from https://repo.powerdns.com.

We invite you to test this release candidate and send us all feedback and
issues you might have via the mailinglist, or in case of a bug, via GitHub[4].

Happy testing!

1 - https://doc.powerdns.com/recursor/changelog/4.1.html#change-4.1.0-rc1
2 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-recursor-4.1.0-rc1.tar.bz2
3 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-recursor-4.1.0-rc1.tar.bz2.sig