Hi there,

Our PDNS installations picked up an update to version 4.1.6 and all broke on
account of the forward-to-recursor functionality being removed :p  I was sad,
but I've cheered up.

Does the functionality to do authoritative first still exist in the new
arrangement, or is it now unavoidable to list each zone handled by the
authoritative server in the pdns-recursor configuration?

( We had it something like this:
        0.0.0.0:53     pdns-server -- pipe backend serving special domains
        127.0.0.1:5353 pdns-recursor

The idea is to be able to filter DNS queries, and to provide some custom
certain customers with special rules. )

--
Our parents ate 3G of bitter GPRS, and our bluetooth is set on EDGE