Peter Gervai schrieb:
On 3/2/07, Rudolph Bott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey folks,

ready to rumble:

you can check out a demo version of my web GUI at

nice.

Sidenotes:

1) 10.11.12.500 IP is nice ;-)
What exactly do you mean?
2) SOA values should not be specified (primaryNS and hostmaster only,
others are autogenerated by pdns; and SOA cannot be commented due to
Value chcking)
Again, I don't really understand what you mean ;) How can SOA records be autogenerated by pdns? Furthermore, ZoneAdmin does not touch the original pdns tables at all - features like comments, temporarily-disabled-zones etc. are implemented in seperate mysql tables.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Rudolph Bott
--
Megabit Informationstechnik GmbH
Karstr.25  41068 Moenchengladbach  Tel:02161/30898-0  Fax:-18