Hi Eugene,

Eugene Pefti schreef:
Can anybody tell me why this doesn't work:

#dig axfr domain.tld @xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx | zone2sql --gmysql --zone=- | mysql
-u root -D pdns

I do exactly what is said in pdns documentation, my problem is --zone=- is
not understood just because "-" option doesn't work.
-
died because of STL error: Unable to open file '-': No such file or
directory
-
I've checked the source-code (latest svn-version and the one I use myself) and as far as I can tell no
code is available to handle the special case of 'zone=-'.

Zone2sql just tries to 'fopen' the filename and throws an error because it can't open '-'. Perhaps STL should handle the special filename but I'm not familiar enough with STL to answer that question.
<snip>

So it looks like the documentation is ahead of the code in this case.

Kind regards,

Ton