Hi Curtis,

Curtis Maurand schreef:
I do not have axfr blocked in any way.

disable-axfr=no

I've been making changes to master zones (type = master) on the primary name server.

The slaves pointing to the master are not getting the changes.

I tried changing the SOA record on the master, I changed multiple records in the master zone,
After changing the record do you execute 'pdns_control notify <domainname>'? Otherwise you have to wait the specified amount of time as set in the refresh of the zone.

To get the transfer to happen, I had to delete all of the records for the secondary zone and restart pdns. That's not the desired behavior. What do I need to do to automate this?
Regards,

Ton