Good to have found someone with the same problem. Indeed a notify works, but this is not what I want. I could automate it with a cronjob script, but I think it might just be some bug in PowerDNS.

With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre van den Oord

LikeFiction
Kleyn Proffijtlaan 49
2343 DB Oegstgeest
The Netherlands

T +31 (0)85 7850699 (Mo-Fr 10-17, GMT +1)
T +31 (0)6 12469791 (Mobile)
M i...@likefiction.com
W www.LikeFiction.com
Please include the original message when you reply!