On 14/4/2011 9:30 μμ, bert hubert wrote:

Hi Fredrik,
I have just merged it with the build system based on your latest version. It
is part of build 2163, and will be shipped as 'experimental' with version
3.0.

Hi Fredrik and all,

I see here: http://doc.powerdns.com/mongo.html that pdns/mongodb supports Master functionality. I assume this means that it detects zone serial changes and sends Notify messages as needed (and then sends AXFR as requested by slaves).

My question is: how to you implement this functionality (conceptually), since Mongo DB (as far as I know) doesn't support triggers?

Can you provide some feedback on this please?

Thanks,
Nick