On 4/3/2015 8:17 μμ, Michael Ströder wrote:

This sounds a bit like a special case for split horizon DNS.

I promised to configure a demo using powerdns with LDAP backend for this based
on OpenLDAP ACLs and several powerdns instances using different LDAP identities.

Feel free to come here and ask whether I managed to get it working in time:
https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2015/en/programm/beitrag/134

Hi Michael,

If you managed to set up this demo (Split-DNS with powerdns and LDAP-Backend) for the "Linux-Tage", could you please post this work here or a link to a page where it is available?

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
Nick