Hello NoBloat,

On 4 Mar 2017, at 19:56, NoBloat wrote:

To the other person who responded to this post.
I didn't post this twice, I'm not sure what you are talking about sorry. In terms of obfuscating, sorry but all I obfuscated was the actually domain name. The rest of the records show clearly. I cannot post private information which I do not own.

You got two responses asking for real data, one including a link that explains why you cannot obfuscate data.

Let me repeat: there is no help here if you obfuscate data. Show real output, screenshots, etc., and you will get help.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk