On 4/10/2019 12:29 PM, Brian Candler wrote:
On 10/04/2019 20:04, Daniel Miller via Pdns-users wrote:

So now...I'm wondering providing my domain via TLS and possibly HTTP.

I'm not sure what you mean by "providing my domain via TLS".

DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS are both protocols which run between the client (stub resolver) and cache (recursive server) only.  There is no encryption between caches and authoritative servers (*), so there's nothing you can configure on the authoritative server.

Thank you for clarifying - not understanding that would have led to some spectacular frustration...

So if I wanted to continue to pursue this...time to start a new thread.
--
Daniel