Hello!

We are proud to announce the first alpha release of what should become PowerDNS
Authoritative 4.3.0. So far this is mostly a maintenance release. A lot of
internals have been reworked, with some visible changes for users[1].

Please see the changelog[2] for an almost complete list of changes since the
last 4.2.x release.

We want to thank everyone that contributed to this and earlier releases, and
invite you to contribute to the testing of this alpha release!

The tarball[3] (signature[4]) is available at downloads.powerdns.com[5] and
packages for CentOS 6, 7 and 8, Debian Stretch and Buster and Ubuntu Xenial and
Bionic are available from repo.powerdns.com[6].

Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the mailing list[7],
or in case of a bug, via GitHub[8].

[1] https://doc.powerdns.com/authoritative/upgrading.html#x-to-4-3-0
[2]
https://doc.powerdns.com/authoritative/changelog/4.3.html#change-4.3.0-alpha1