-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Helen J Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Revolution OS?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:58:22 -0800
Hi guys,

My name is Helen Burgess - I'm a professor in the Digital Technology
and Culture program at Washington State University Vancouver, just over
the river.  I'm writing because I'm wanting to show "Revolution OS" for
one of my classes next week, in order to give them a bit of a feel for
the open source/free software movements.  But, of course, none of our
libraries stock it.  Would any of your members be willing to loan me a
copy of the DVD I can show in class on Tuesday?
Any help would be appreciated!

Best, Helen B

----------
Dr Helen J Burgess
Assistant Professor
Digital Technology and Culture
WSU Vancouver
360.546.9487

Ned Flanders of Borg: "You will be assim-diddily-imilated."

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com