I think I've been to two meetings in the last two years, but here's my $0.02
anyway.

The Fireside's a nice place, and their internet connection was helpful the
first time I came. On the other hand, parking left much to be desired. As I
recall, once there were more than six or seven of us, it was hard to carry on
a group conversation, seating being arranged for smaller groups.

The proposed location sounds perfect: better parking; room for a more
organized group, and yet it should be possible for smaller conversations to
develop as desired; also the projection video could come in handy.

I think I'll be able to come this month. Did you all decide which venue, yet?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/