From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Randal L. Schwartz
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 13:40
To: Robby Russell
Cc: PDXLUG, a Portland Linux user group
Subject: Re: [PDXLUG] OSCON proposals

Robby> On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 10:46 -0800, Ted Kubaska wrote:
>> You know last time O'Reilly himself came to talk to a .Net User's
>> Group. Any chance of getting him to meet with us?
>>
>> -Ted

Robby> Those kinds of things happen fairly rarely...and often times it's
Robby> because the group won something.

If anyone needs me to forward the invite, I *do* have Tim's ear if I don't
abuse it.

Perl/Unix/security consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc. See
PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!