List, Michael:

Am I to conclude that your post and logic separates CSP's realism of
structuralism from a nominalistic philosophy of structuralism?

Am I further to conclude that a syntagm is to be excused from the logic of
relatives?  (progressions?)

If I am taking your linguistic terminology out of the your "habits", please be
so kind as to explain your usuage.

As for the term, "artificial", I am simply using the normal dictionary
definition:

"made or produced by human beings"

Cheers

Jerry