In that category of areas where Peirce is not regarded as important, I
would list theology. Though seemingly simple it is convincingly logical, as
he suggests, that ultimately evil is contained within good. This and
related CP theological statements thrust us into mysteries we cannot
resolve, but better mystery than false suppositions.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*