Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. Oktober 2014 um 15:36 Uhr
Von: "Jon Awbrey" <jawb...@att.net>
An: "Peirce List 1" <peirce-l@list.iupui.edu>
Betreff: [PEIRCE-L] What's The Use?
What's the use of getting up in the morning?

Never mind that now, I'm already up.

Be constructive. Try to focus on something positive.

Okay, then, what's the use of logic?

You call that focused? Be more specific!

So what's the use of a logical system,
if you think of logic as embodied in systems?

Or what's the use of a logical organ,
if you think of logic as embodied in bodies?

To be continued …

--

academia: http://independent.academia.edu/JonAwbrey
my word press blog: http://inquiryintoinquiry.com/

PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON PEIRCE-L to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to peirce-L@list.iupui.edu . To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message not to PEIRCE-L but to l...@list.iupui.edu with the line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of the message. More at http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .