Hi All,

None of you know me; I've never commented before on this forum; I'm a classic lurker.

Generally, I find a small, but significant, percentage of the commentary on this list as extremely informative and educational. I'm keenly interested in Peirce.

But I find these threads that bring in politics, or personal commentary, or obstinate viewpoints to be trying and off-putting. Unfortunately, any of us who have participated on various lists across the years have seen other effective forums degenerate.

I do not know who those are that consider themselves as the adults on this forum, but I encourage you to steer these discussions back on point.

Thank you, Mike