Lest you lost sight of my sample citations -- and for your further musement
-- I part with this very late gem [ca. 1908], where I think the
continuity-continuum seamlessness is quite evident – continuous, if you
will.

In going over the proofs of this paper, written nearly a year ago [1907], I
can announce that I have, in the interval, taken a considerable stride
toward the solution of the question of continuity, having at length clearly
and minutely analyzed my own conception of a perfect continuum as well as
that of an imperfect continuum, that is, a continuum having topical
singularities, or places of lower dimensionality where it is interrupted or
divides… . If in an otherwise unoccupied continuum a figure of lower
dimensionality be constructed __ such as an oval line on a spheroidal or
anchor ring surface __ either that figure is a part of the continuum or it
is not. If it is, it is a topical singularity, and according to my concept
of continuity, is a breach of continuity. If it is not, it constitutes no
objection to my view that all the parts of a perfect continuum have the same
dimensionality as the whole. (Strictly, all the material, or actual parts,
but I cannot now take the space that minute accuracy would require, which
would be many pages.) That being the case, my notion of the essential
character of a perfect continuum is the absolute generality with which two
rules hold good, first, that every part has parts; and second, that every
sufficiently small part has the same mode of immediate connection with
others as every other has. (CP 4.642)

With that, I will rest my case.